Thursday, January 3, 2019

UFO January

It's UFO January! I did it last year, and this year I'm back for more!


My goal for January is to finish as many of my UFOs (Un-Finished Objects, or projects in progress) as possible. And I'm inviting anyone to join me!

What this includes: Historic sewing, Modern sewing, Knitting, Crafts, everything! If it's a half-done project, it counts!

What this doesn't include: Projects that are long-term on purpose. (Like my tiny knitted lace! I'll never finish that in a month!) Or projects that haven't really started yet. I might have all the materials and a plan, but that doesn't really count as a UFO.

WHY? Unfinished projects carry stress. Starting the year with a clean slate is renewing to the creative spirit!

What about stuff that can't be finished? My goal is to finish as much as I can, and sort the rest. If it's time to give up on a project, I want to make that decision now, and get rid of the project or take it apart for re-use.

What about non-UFOs? I'll probably sew a few things that aren't UFOs, but this is my main goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment