Friday, June 1, 2018

Me Made May Week 4

What I wore:

It was VERY hot so there was not much layering this week.

Day 24: An old batik dress I've re-made a couple times and still enjoy.


Day 25: A loose cotton dress from the Dottie Angel pattern Simplicity 1080. I call this The Unnecessarily Complicated Smock. It's cute and comfy but the construction is just silly.


Day 26: Cotton lawn skirt.


Day 27: Cotton print skirt with mermaids.


Day 28: Cotton lawn skirt.


Day 29: Cotton print skirt (a repeat).


Day 30: The linen dress I made in April. When I blogged it I wore it with layers and here it is on its own, in hot weather.


Day 31: This very old cotton print shirtdress.


I enjoyed all the stuff I wore this week! I felt an urgency to wear all my favorite things before the month was over. I did get tired of taking pics, though. Cellphone + mirror isn't always gonna turn out great, and I got sick of taking 50 shots and hating all of them. Using my real camera and tripod always makes better pictures, but it's more of a hassle.

Getting Stuff Done:

I made a new historic dress for The Girl. Pictures soon I hope!

Goals:

I definitely spent some time sewing this week! I also tried to get some old stuff out of the closet and wear it. I'll write a more thorough goals wrap-up in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment