Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Kid Pants

I made 5 new pairs of pants and shorts for The Girl over the past week.


It is terribly difficult to get her to take nice pictures lately. She always wants that tongue sticking out! (The Girl would like me to inform you all that she likes her tongue out and it looks cool.)


All of them were made from stash leftovers. That's getting harder all the time since she's growing so big!

I put pockets on ALL of them (even though it takes so much longer to sew!) because she likes pockets. The pattern is basically a pajama pant, just cut a bit narrower. Elastic waists on all of them. Everything machine-sewn and serged.

Here are the other four:


This is the first thing I've completed for Me Made May! My goal was at least 3 new modern garments but I think all these together count as one thing. They're just so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment